Last updated 01 April 2021
Thank you for your interest in Zynk.
We use your data to provide and improve the security, usability and the best experience for our visitors.
What kind of information we collect
We might collect this type of personal data:
- Contact information: first name, last name, phone number, email address, if you send us an inquiry on our contact forms
- Cookies and usage data (IP, browser type, browser version, time of visit, time spent of pages, unique identifiers, etc)
- Information about city and country location
- CVs or other documents that you upload on the contact form
How we use the data
Zynk uses the collected data for various purposes:
- improve our service
- monitor usage and detect and prevent technical issues
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
How we collect the data
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside EU and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to EU and process it there.
We do not share your data with any third party, unless is required by the law or is required to fulfil the purpose for which you provided it.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
You have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.